Prohibited Items: What items are not allowed on a plane?
Bagsy has some strict rules as to what he likes to carry (also known as ‘prohibited items’)…..sorry but thems the rules……
All of our prohibited items are in line with what most airlines do not allow you to place in your checked in luggage when travelling by air.
Please note: customer(s) sending any of the following prohibited items may be subject to their shipment of luggage being cancelled without notice and/or the possibility of luggage being severely delayed or not arriving at all.
These items below or any item similar in description or content cannot be carried on any of our online services.
- Aerosols (all kinds, Hairspray, Deodorant etc)
- Aftershaves / Perfumes / Fragrances
- Alcoholic Drinks or bottles
- Ammunition of any kind
- Animals of Any Kind (Dead or Alive)
- Any Items Containing Petrol (Liquid, Gas or Fumes)
- Biological Samples
- Car Batteries
- Cash & Cards (Credit / Debit)
- Cheques (Bank)
- Christmas Crackers
- Counterfeit Currency
- Dangerous Goods
- Driving Licence
- Drugs (Including Prescription)
- Extrement / Filth
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fish (Dead or Live)
- Foodstuffs (all kinds)
- Hazardous Goods
- Human Remains (including ashes)
- Infectious Substances
- Laptop computers, mobile or smart phones or tablets
- Lottery Tickets
- Nail Varnish / Nail Varnish Remover
- Perishable Goods (All)
- Plants / seeds etc
- Printer Toner
- Seatbelt Tensioners and steering wheels
- Weapons (all kinds, including replicas)
It is very important you pack NONE of these items your luggage (unless through prior arrangement). This will ensure a smooth transit of your shipment.
We CAN ship all the items from this list and much more. We would need to price these up independently as certain criteria and conditions are required to be met.
Please make sure you have no prohibited items as we cannot held responsible for any delays/taxes/storage and unforeseen charges in cases where the any of the above has been shipped but not divulged to us at the time of booking. Please make sure you have no prohibited items.
If you are unsure about what items are prohibited and want to check the items you would like to send please ask – we’re here to help!